Tuesday, December 8, 2009

After the auction, what's next...

Well, now that Cormac McCathy's typewriter has sold, I need to figure out what I want to do here.  Just playing the high wire walker (when will he misstep?) ain't exactly enough to keep butts in the figurative seates.  And I'm not exactly going to switch midstream and make this into a Tiger Woods blog - all about missteps and not being about fixing mistakes.  So I'll move on.  Today I'm going to go into a pawn shop when I need to take a break from writing.  I'm going to start researcheing manual typewriters.  I'm going to look for other websites that might do this sort of thing.  I've done a cursury job of the research in the recent past.  But I've never even been into a pawn shop.  Certainly, that's a part of our collective urban culture that I've been missing.  Check back for what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment